Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> securing pedal board?, can't remember what goes where
Calwaterbear
post May 26 2018, 10:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,123
Region Association: Central California

so on my 72 1.7 the board that goes over the pedal set was completely shot, i scavenged one from a junkyard car, then used it as a template to make my own out of plywood - and preserved it with several coats of polyurathane.

so time to put it back in the car - and I'm having trouble remembering how I took it out originally.

The 1/2 moon cutout on the left side - thats no problem it's held by the metal tab secured by the bolt going through it and into the threads on the floor.

and the scooped cut out above the clutch cut out - I assume thats for clearance of the wiring harness - correct?

can any one tell me about/ why the 2 oblong cuts on either side of the clutch cut out?

and on the right side? I have a hole there the size of a nickle, but its over the opening in the tunnel - I don't see any place to secure it - is there some sort of mounting system I am unaware of?

Thanks in advance

CWB
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 05:14 AM