Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A public thank you, Mueller to the rescue
Robnxious
post Aug 25 2018, 09:30 PM
Post #1

RobnxiousOne

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,097
Region Association: Northern California

I was swinging by the East Bay today to pick up a relay board I bought from Mueller on here, and sure enough, I stop to grab a coke since I was running about 15 minutes early, and the car wouldn't start when I get back. Call Mike and he comes out, we finally get the car started and head back to his place since he thinks it's the starter. He pulls the one off the build he has going, and hoists my car up and changes it for me. And when I tried to pay him more for the help he gave, he told me forget about it.

Mike, I just wanted to say sincerely, thank you my man, I owe you big time. Made it home, and didn't stall. Now, it wouldn't start after I had it sit for awhile, but I'm thinking Mark Henry's solenoid fix is up next on my list.

Thanks for being a life saver, and I will be getting that new starter to you post haste
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 09:15 AM