Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fresh Air Blower Install, Just a few clarifying questions to limit another redo
Highland
post Dec 23 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,418
Region Association: Southern California

I have seen the thread and video on the fresh air blower install, but still like to get some clarification.

1) Can the blower motor be installed after the fresh air box? I installed the fresh air box first alone (because it was very difficult), but find I can't get the blower motor in now. I haven't tried removing the cowl brace fasteners yet though.

2) Is the only wire on the wire holder tabs behind the fresh air blower box the fuel gauge sensor wire?

3) Are the control box and defrost assembled as one or separately? I thought as one since the snap rings look very difficult to install afterwards, but the write ups appear to say they can only be installed as 2 separate pieces.

Happy Holidays.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 05:49 AM