Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Here I go again., '72 will live again.
eyesright
post Jan 26 2019, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,979
Region Association: Southwest Region

I drove this car home from PHX maybe 15 years ago. I bought a rebuilt engine for it which didn't work out. I wanted to do a -6 conversion but then found a '70 conversion project on Ebay and went with that. While I waited and worked on that project I found a good '76...but the engine was tired. While I did a home rebuild on that I decided to turn it into a Cremesickle wannabe. That one finally went together and I had a good 40K+ miles of fun with it. Last spring the '70 -6 conversion was '95% done and after a few breakin miles I decided I better let someone else enjoy the drive. I wasn't getting any younger and still had the '72 to build. So the '70 sold last summer and the '76 is now in Germany. And the '72 came home from storage today.

So here we go again. I have all the parts for a side shifter. No rust, older respray in original color. Painted bumpers, naked sails and Pedrinis. It doesn't get any better than this.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 11:48 AM