Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 1970 Porsche 914-6 Rotisserie Project
tailwind22
post Feb 17 2019, 03:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,583
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

***SALE OF THE PROJECT PUT ON HOLD--GOING TO COMPLETE IT MYSELF (AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION)***Up for sale is my 1970 authentic Porsche 914-6 project waiting to be fully assembled. Body has been taken down to metal and any rust dealt with by a professional restoration shop. Car wears it's original Tangerine color. Good condition un-restored targa top is included but not pictured. Suspension, steering and brakes all fully restored. Included is an authentic 914-6 2.0L motor that is not original to the car. The motor has been fully rebuilt by Black Forest Racing and has new S cylinders and pistons and ported heads and original Weber carbs are rebuilt. Engine test ran and tuned on a bench to produce 175 hp with street torque. Brand new Dansk 914-6 heat exchangers have been ceramic jet coated and a new Dansk 914-6 muffler is included. A new clutch and pressure plate is mated to 0 time Patrick Motorsports rebuilt side shift transmission. New HP axles and CV joints are included. Not pictured is the original 914-6 steering wheel. A majority of the remaining parts are included and organized in bins.

I had just retired when I acquired the project and shortly after that a business that I had started took off and I simply don't have the time to push on with it.

The project is offered at less than my investment at $54,000.

If you would like a link to over 50 high res pics and a project summary sheet please PM me your email address.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 11:22 PM