Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT but similar family roots, good a great deal like I need it lol !!!!
porschetub
post Mar 22 2019, 07:14 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,995
Region Association: None

Have 05 A4 TDI 3.0 avant ,been the best car I have ever owned,never thought I would sell it but a good surfer mate is selling his old surf wagon.
07 3.0 Allroad TDI avant,flash tuned ecu,full dealer history,172,000km's on the clock and he needed to clear it as no place to store it and has received the new bi-turbo replacement already.
He got a dealer trade in and was really pissed off with the offer and we talked...he said you love that car so I bought it for 8K nzd and it comes with fresh service and groom,real tidy car.
Have driven it lots and it is a very nice drive,mine has no towbar and this has that,due to our crazy car engineering regulations was looking @ $1500 to do mine ..no way,besides need the extra room the A6 has.Attached Image
Sample pic but most will get the idea,flash tune makes better torque than the fuel guzzler petrol 4.2 v8 and cheap to run,happy guy here picking it up next week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 08:57 AM