Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> tires, oooohhhhh sh*t!!!!!!
firstknight13
post Jun 23 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,817

well i thought i was having a great day. the tire guy called and said my falken azien 615 rt 205/50/15 were in and come on down. well i had brand new empi 8 spoke repros for 6 months and couldn't wait to have them installed. went down paid $430.00 tx included mounted , balanced, alainged. they looked sweet on the car on the lift. so the tech says they have to drive the car off the lift and into the next bay... ok... he backs it up and 10 feet back he shuts it off and shakes his head.??? oh no what ??? the frigin rear wheels rub in the fender well. front is mint!!! what to do???call my new best teener friend and ask him!! chris says empi has wider offset!!! only thing i could do is put the new tires on the malhe's. tires are great!!! hug the road like glue!!! any sugestions??? i love the 8 spokes!!! cant roll the fender as i have new paint... thanks (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/sad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
firstknight13   tires   Jun 23 2005, 08:34 PM
SirAndy   well, how much do they rub? the inner lip can be r...   Jun 23 2005, 08:53 PM
xsboost90   bah! just pull some camber plates!   Jun 23 2005, 09:14 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 02:53 PM