Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Whew...., Time, just need more time....
Tjmrfe
post Jul 8 2019, 02:09 PM
Post #1

NON IMPEDING RATIONE COGITATIONIS

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,612
Region Association: North East States

Just a quick thank you....a few weeks ago, I put it out there that I was attempting to pull my 1.8 For the first time, I asked for help, had quite a few offers, (thank you) and most said, you can do it alone....they were right! TA DA! Lol.... Well its out!...big shout out to Ian, his YouTube videos and supporting phone calls helped me through the apprehension.
Now comes the hard part, explaining to the Mrs. That the stuff coming in the mail for the next few weeks is really necessary....and she’s better off not looking...mmm, maybe I’ll just have it shipped to Work? Lol...thanks again for all the support I’ve gotten here..it really helps this is a great resource and I really do enjoy this hobby in spite of what the kids hear coming from the garage...Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 08:58 AM