Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> It was a good day and a BAD day..., Fuch, need a job
Katmanken
post Jun 27 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #1

You haven't seen me if anybody asks...

Group: Members
Member No.: 819
Region Association: Upper MidWest

All,

Good day because Bob brought in his 914 to work and I went out to look at it (at lunch) for inspiration, and a bad day because I got "Terminated".

Yep, Bob's 914 has air conditioning, rear defroster, Pedrini's, a 2.0 engine, short console, rust, and more. I wandered around, looked at door gaps, headlight gaps, etc, and decided I needed to work on my car. I can do this...

Two hours later, I got nuttin but time.........Boss decided to "terminate" me, no explanations.

Anybody need a really good, creative, mechanical engineer, 40 patents issued or in process, and a Registered Patent Agent (passed the U.S Patent Bar Exam)?

Pass the beer, I'm in mourning..... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif)

Thank God for these two, I need a laugh.....

Ken (on the street again)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kwales   It was a good day and a BAD day...   Jun 27 2005, 04:34 PM
Travis Neff   That sucks, what's with eveyrone and job troub...   Jun 27 2005, 04:41 PM
!   Sorry to hear it. I've had the same job 17 ye...   Jun 27 2005, 04:46 PM
Headrage   Sorry too hear that. Sounds like you should have ...   Jun 27 2005, 04:53 PM
redshift   http://www.914world.com/bbs2/h...   Jun 27 2005, 04:57 PM
Long Prong   I still hold the record though....500 posts a mont...   Jun 27 2005, 06:00 PM
!   Some of us can multi task. I for example do this ...   Jun 27 2005, 06:10 PM
aircooledboy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 04:17 PM