Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who wants to buy JLO's 2.2 eng/tranny?, I'll pull it...you pick it up!
nine14cats
post Jul 2 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #1

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Group: Members
Member No.: 287
Region Association: None

Okay folks. Next week I'll post in the classifieds...but I'm just about ready to start the V8 conversion on JLO and need to find a home for the eng / tranny combo.

I'm gauging interest for the following:

2.2 liter (per previous owner, not verified) 4 cylinder with Dell's.
5 speed 901. Clutch and synchro's seem to be in good shape.
HE's with a Monza exhaust.

I'm thinking about $1900 for the set unplugged. The motor/trans will come with EVERYTHING still on it (motor mount, carbs, plugs, wires, exhaust).

I will offer the prospective buyer the option of thrashing the drivetrain in JLO before I pull it. You can pay for a mechanic to inspect. Whatever you want. I'll then pull the combo and you can pick it up. If you are local I will deliver.

I live in Campbell, CA 95008.

If no one local wants it, I'll then open it up for shipment. I still have the pallet that my V8 and trans was delivered on from RH.

Anyone interested?

I don't want to upset any admins...this is talking in the garage about someone local doing something easy. Let me know if I should move this to the classifieds. If someone can be up and running with a plug and play....I'll help them out.

Thanks,

Bill P.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:52 AM