Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> looking for original pristine 914 in Santa Cruz, Bay area., Need help with originality
scottsilvertt
post Jun 17 2020, 11:50 PM
Post #1

scottsilvertt

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,019
Region Association: South East States

pristine 914 in santa cruz, or bay area

Hello,
one of my cars is a 74 914. i'm second owner, I have had 15 yrs. Its highly original, except for a few changes 40 yrs ago.
I am starting to do some work to make it lovely again.
I need to weld in the battery tray, which i have the metal for.
the original owner was advised to move the battery location, back some 40 yrs ago. so he had the tray cut out.

i would like to find a pristine 914 in santa cruz, or bay area, where i can see and photo the battery tray area, all the welds, count spot welds, and put the tray back in right.

does anyone have a car I could see?
ScottA

i knew a guy that had a stunning original, mega low mile 914, i think it was green, maybe orange, in the bay, but I have lost touch with him over 10 yrs.
he also had a light grey 356. (not stone grey, not dolphin, but heron grey i think.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:20 AM