Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Weltmeister Coil Springs for Shocks, Looking for information on Weltmeister Coil Springs
swiesner
post Sep 1 2020, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,148

I am trying to find out any info on Weltmeister Coil Springs. I can't find one thing about them anywhere on the internet. I have a very nice set of Weltmeister Springs that came off the rear of a 914 I now own but they were way too stiff, like some kind of racing spring, so I have taken them off the car. The springs say Weltmeister 25/95 SP100. They look almost new but had to be put on the car back the 70's or 80's because the car didn't get driven hardly at all after mid 80's. These springs are painted glossy black(factory paint) still shiny, no rust and easy to read the Welmeister name and numbers that were painted on at the factory when they were made. The springs are already on a nice set of KYB Gas-a-just KG9003 PD25K shocks that are also in very nice condition. Anybody have any experience/history with Weltmeister springs? What the numbers on the springs mean? What kind of value they might have? I'm thinking of putting the shocks and springs on ebay and just looking for some honest info/valuation if anyone knows. Thanks!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 02:56 AM