Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Good place to get my car painted..., and how much will it cost me?
half fast
post Jul 15 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,419

I'm new to this place and I would first like to say that this is one awesome site.

anyway, i am in the process of restoring a silver 73 2.0 and i was wondering if someone could recommend a place where i can get my car painted as i dont trust myself to do it. i live in northeast ohio (about halfway between cleveland and pa) and i was wondering if anyone could recommend someone to me thats not too far away (id rather not have to send my car all the way to the west coast) and if they could give me a ballpark on how much this is going to cost me. i still have quite a bit of body work to do on the car before its ready but i figured that it would be best to find someone before i need it painted so that when im finally ready its taken care of.

thanks in advance.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 01:17 AM