Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> help with building a solid suspension, ordering parts...need help with what..
DrifterJay
post Jul 17 2005, 12:41 PM
Post #1

I break stuff...

Group: Members
Member No.: 737
Region Association: None

Ok, I am in Iraq as most of you know. But I will be hitting my car hard when I come home. But the correct way, with good shit. Right now I am looking at suspension options.....This car will mainly be an autox car...and occasional weekend screw off car. I do not car how stiff it is. My passengers can suffer for all I care. Right now I have purchased Bilstein rears, turbo tie rods, and solid Tarett trans mounts...I was wondering what I should go with for the rear springs, front torsion bars, and front shocks. I will be converting to 5 lug, with the intention of using Eric Shea's front and rear conversion. My brake calipers will be stock 4 all the way around (with the intention of upgrading to s calipers or volvos later in the front). I want to run pagid orange pads, a 19mm Master C., a T fitting in the rear, and stainless lines all the way around. Also I intend to run Falken Azenis (205 R50) all around. Sorry for being so long...just wanted to give you a good idea...

I will say my question again...since It got lost somewhere in the middle of my description.
What Rear Springs? (I can deal with 180+, I am not a pussy, lol)
What Front Torsion bars ? 21-23???
Front Shocks?
Also I am going for a front Tarett bar? Anything against that?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DrifterJay   help with building a solid suspension   Jul 17 2005, 12:41 PM
skline   Jared, I have a set of 165 springs here for you if...   Jul 17 2005, 12:48 PM
DrifterJay   well then, I may just owe you some mexican or some...   Jul 17 2005, 12:54 PM
skline   http://w...   Jul 18 2005, 03:04 PM
Travis Neff   no problemo'   Jul 18 2005, 03:09 PM
jhadler  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 01:12 PM