Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Funny ice carving e-mail..., Should I accept his offer?
Trekkor
post Jul 20 2005, 05:06 PM
Post #1

I do things...

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,413
Region Association: Northern California

I guess the guy found me with a search engine (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/confused24.gif)

PRO ICE

Here's what came at me: (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/lol2.gif)

" Hi

I'm currently looking into opening a 'permanent' semi ice bar in Durban-South Africa. I've been looking for talented Professional sculptors for some time now who would be able to conduct the job in constructing the bar and its necessities needed in keeping it permanent.

Just a couple questions before I take my plan further.

Has your company constructed bars or night clubs made mostly (not completely) of ice, as in furniture, bars, shelving and features/sculptures refridgeration, glasses etc?

Would your company be willing to do an international construction?

And is it possible to have a permanent ice bar in a location with South Africa's 12-30 degree all year round climate? Is there cooling and sealing systems that can make this a possibility?

I hope that your company could assist me with their professionalism, creativity and knowledge into making this project a success.I,m looking at an Absolut ice similarity, but more semi ice rather than a completely ice constructed bar/lounge. Could you please forward me an offer and your conditions.

Hope to hear from you soon

Yours Faithfully

Dillon Garvie "

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/idea.gif)

KT
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
trekkor   OT: Funny ice carving e-mail...   Jul 20 2005, 05:06 PM
Tom Perso   Is that you in the pictures? You can carve a mean...   Jul 20 2005, 05:25 PM
Jenny   I always question people's intentions when the...   Jul 20 2005, 05:29 PM
SirAndy     Jul 20 2005, 05:34 PM
trekkor     Jul 20 2005, 05:36 PM
grantsfo   Trekkor this is the same format my Mother-in-law g...   Jul 20 2005, 05:38 PM
redshift   I'd like a n ice car. Spaces people! Dood...   Jul 20 2005, 05:52 PM
Joe Ricard   Can you take your car. and soes he know what is Au...   Jul 20 2005, 05:55 PM
nebreitling   it'd be a cool gig... but be dUbious.   Jul 20 2005, 05:56 PM
VegasRacer   Forward the e-mail to Bruce (GWN7). He is from Can...   Jul 20 2005, 06:12 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 04:21 PM