Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> locked up !!!!!!!, rear brakes and bias
banksyinoz
post Jul 20 2005, 06:06 PM
Post #1

finally getting back into it

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,293
Region Association: Australia and New Zealand

i dont wanna hit anyone , my problem is that i have 86 turbo front brakes from a 911? ( their a good size) and my rear brakes are standard, i have been told that the proportioning or the bias might not be correct, part of my problem is that i also want to increase the size of the rear brakes but am unsure of what to use the car already has 5 studs and is using 16x8 rims any help in this matter would be appraciated as its not easy to get kits for upgrades here in australia (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/sad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
banksyinoz   locked up !!!!!!!   Jul 20 2005, 06:06 PM
lapuwali   Well, there are no kits available, so you're i...   Jul 20 2005, 06:17 PM
anthony   Are you sure you have turbo brakes?? A front set o...   Jul 20 2005, 06:26 PM
scotty b   If you are running turbo brakes then they are the ...   Jul 20 2005, 06:26 PM
JerryP   Your avatar is hilarious Scotty.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 06:28 PM