Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I screwed up. You benefit. Made another run of Early rain trays, Cosmetic issue What do you think?
Mikey914
post May 11 2021, 06:23 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

So you know how you get into a grove and your working on something and you have one of those ooooh $hit moments?

Well I was humming along nicely and while cutting these out noticed I put the plastic in upside down.

In all fairness I had just finished doing more speaker pods and the texture is away from the mold on them, just not on this one. So I will be having a sale on seconds for these very soon.

I'm just finishing up a hardware kit to mount these that will be available for those that have lost the mount hardware (most loose the 3 metal tabs ours)

$72 each Hey at that price you may want to backdate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Hardware (not included but available is $14)
Included
3 mount brackets
3 pop rivets
the 2 screws and washers

Just putting together the hardware now.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 04:59 AM