Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> High Beam & Turn Signal Problem Still not sorted, Urgent Help on high beam issue and other problems
MFejsa
post Sep 26 2021, 12:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,178
Region Association: None

Hi All,

See my latest report. Urgent help needed as I can not get registration till these last issues are resolved.

1. I’ve jumped the red/yellow wire on headlight relay and can not get power to the white wire and can not get high beams to work

2. I can get power to the red wire going to the headlight relay and can get power to the yellow wire at the relay and the low beams work but when I flick the light switch to activate the high beam nothing happens and no power to fuses #1 & 2.

3. When I pull the light switch to try and get high beams to work, the horn sounds momentarily and when I indicate left or right the horn sounds sometimes. I think its grounding somewhere in the steering column?

4. Also, I managed to get the hazard light to work yesterday morning and today when I tried it out again, Its not working. I checked all the wiring against wiring diagram for the hazard light switch and correct wires are in the correct connectors

Please help, anyone.

Cheers Michael
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 05:31 AM