Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Looking for someone with Fiber Glass experience, in SF Bay area
MikeP
post Jul 27 2005, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,268

I'm getting my V8 car a 930 installed at Bauer Porsche in Oakland, and while it is there I'm doing the 5 lug conversion and new wheels. This means two things:

1. My fenders need cut/flared for the new wheels before the car can leave the shop. The shop is amenable to an independent party doing this there but has not found someone yet.

2. My custom offset Panasport ultralight wheels with rubber (225, 50, 15) the biggest you can fit under a stock fender will be available.

I am looking for someone with fiberglass experience who I could either pay to bond the FG flares or who might be interested in a trade for the Panasports or a refferral to an independant person who might be interested in the job or any combination thereof. As a trade for the Panasports I'd want a pretty complete job done, as I really just need the flares bonded/ the rough fg work done. Any help is greatly appreciated. Not the best picture I know, but you get the idea.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 06:52 PM