Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Value of my project car?, thinking of selling, need advice please
goose2
post Nov 18 2021, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,847
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I am considering selling my 914 project car and hoping for some opinions on it's value. 1973 signal orange. It had a 2.4L six conversion, professionally done by Dan Root when I bought it roughly 20 yrs ago. 15 yrs ago I bought a 3L engine to upgrade but never got to finish it. No rust, nice original paint. Have every possible part to finish building the 3L. Heads are done and lower end assembled. Have many new and upgraded parts ready to install...Wevo shifter, extra trans, Italian Webers and orig Fuel injection, many new interior parts. All parts for 5 lug conversion included as well as a set of Boxster wheels. Bigger master cylinder, 911 front end parts, nice headers, Webasto heater, new padded dash installed, 911 instruments, vintage Blaupunkt, rare alum (magnesium?) calipers, needle bearing front suspension kit, hydraulic timing chain tensioner kit, new reground 964 cams, nice spare windshield, new door panels, speaker pods, Momo wheel, space saver spare, all new parts to assemble engine with nikasil barrels, rings gaskets bearings timing chains (spent nearly 10k on engine stuff 2005 prices.) Set of perfect spare seats. Many additional boxes of 914 spare bits (I have owned 7 914's over the years...some of them parted out with the best bits saved). I could probably double this list if I dragged everything out and looked at it. I think I could sell off my parts stash for enough to buy a decent Boxster...hmm. As a matter of fact, I'd trade it all for a nice BoxsterS. Car has been garaged and covered for the last 15 years. I have an interested party, but I've been out of touch from the scene for so long I don't know what to ask.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 12:11 AM