Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> wishful thinking/torcher Lol!
jkb081
post Nov 26 2021, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,018
Region Association: Northern California

Torcher is having a "Teener" that runs, but you can't drive it! All I can do is sit here and look at it. Back story: I owned a 76 about 8/9 years ago. Loved it!! Had to sell for economic reasons. Was a member back then as well. Present day: purchased a 73 last month. Rust bucket!! engine sounds great! starts right up. Shifter is stiff. I can go around the block with no problems. Reason I can't drive it further is because 1.) right side tail lights do not work. Brake lights are pretty important. 2.) throttle slightly sticks, have to use my toe to bring pedal back. 3.) Top will probably get sucked off by the wind if I went over 40 miles an hour! Lol! But its my rust bucket and I love it! Got laid off three weeks ago, so no funds to get car road worthy at the moment. Anyway, just rambling. Ive seen some really beautiful cars here. Hoping things will turn around for the better for me soon so I can go for a real drive! First drive will be down Highway 1(Pacific Coast Highway)from San Francisco to Santa Cruz!! Wish all of you the best and a pleasant Holiday Season!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 08:44 PM