Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> swap rims 15" to 16", offset in rims
-=rafal=-
post Sep 5 2022, 05:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,820
Region Association: None

Hi, I've been browsing the forum and similar topics have been described several times, but nowhere did I know what interests me. I have a few questions because more knowledge than me. What offset are the original Porsche 914 alloy wheels in a narrow body style? I was looking at ebay auctions, on forums, on facebook and they all only give the size and width (15x5.5), the PET porsche also doesn't have any offset. I bought a porsche 914 which has no original rims. I checked the parameters and there is information 15x5.5 but there is no offset anywhere on the rim. I would like to change the rims. I would like to change the rims (currently 15x5.5 tire 185x65x15) to 16x6.5 or 16x7 with a 195x50x16 or 195x55x16 tire and if anyone can tell me exactly what offset I need in 16-inch rims so that the tire does not rub against the fenders at the back and with front when turning the wheels. Verified information would be the most important to me. My rims in the picture. Thank you very much for all your help and please be understanding if there are any spelling mistakes. Greetings from Poland (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 11:51 AM