Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What to do with this stuff now?, Finally getting it put together
Type 47
post Oct 15 2022, 05:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,790
Region Association: None

So, after disassembling my 62k mile 75' 10 years ago I'm finally putting it together. I have help; so, stuff is going together nicely.

I've had 2 parts cars at my brothers for the last 20 years and he would like to never see them again.

I thought I got most of the stuff off them and have been feeling slightly guilty about just not sending them to the recycling yard, but as it turns out they have been a good source for figuring out details about putting the wiring harness back in and some other stuff.

as I get more of the good stuff back on the restoration, I'm putting the parts car stuff in a pile.

So, after having stuff in boxes for 10 years, it's not been tedious finding stuff. I've searched for stuff for days at times. Now I'm thinking about this little stuff and wondering if someone else might be needing it.

I guess I can put the small stuff on eBay or something but MY MAIN QUESTION IS...

on the parts cars what is the effort vs. value for the windshield glass (one is factory) and the wiring harnesses. one carcass has been in the weather for 30 years the other 20.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 10:40 PM