Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> HHI Concourse and motoring festival in Hilton Head SC, picked up an award saturday !
DRPHIL914
post Nov 7 2022, 07:45 AM
Post #1

Dr. Phil

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

thought i’d post this here since a lot of you don’t do Instagram,
I showed my 914 as mart of the saturday’s Car Club Showcase , as a selected member of the local PCA. there was people’s choice voting too, which is always weird at stuff like this, but only voted on by other people showing , anyway also separated judging and there were awards of distinction that were given, a total of 40 from the 500 or so cars being shown that day, and of those 4 were selected and given “Order of Merit” awards, i was one of those 4!!!! WOW was i shocked when they said hey get in your car get to drive across the show field , interviewed by the MC Dennis Gauge,and display with the other winners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) lots of fun, i did NOT expect that !

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 11:15 PM