Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Been awhile since I visited, Missing my old car and moving
tmc914
post Jan 25 2023, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,452
Region Association: North East States

Hi all, not sure who might remember helping me a few years back when I was fixing up my 1973 signal orange 4 cylinder. Found an old blower motor that I listed for sale and it brought back a flood of memories. I bought the car because I was retiring and wanted something to keep me busy and a smile on my face. Turns out I was not well prepared for that experience. The repairing cars in my youth did not match my expectations of my golden years. Way to much work and frustration. It takes a great group like you to help me through it but I sold the car years ago for a loss.

I miss the car but also miss this forum. It still stings a bit to come back because part of me wants to do it all over again but hopefully I got the "bug" worked out of me. Now I make furniture and odds and end jobs here and there. Just wanted to stop by in this forum to wish all of the older and newer owners best of luck. You will probably know when I stop peeking in here if I sell the old manuals. Just can't let go completely yet.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 01:01 PM