Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Wanted 914 jersey area
hockeymutt
post Apr 3 2023, 03:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,388
Region Association: None

Looking for a decent 914, doesn’t need to be perfect or running. Just not rusted out.

Back story about myself to prove I’m a real person and a hobbyist. 100% disabled vet. 12 years active duty. 2012 national helicopter association aircrew member of the year, 2011 search and rescue case of the year for deployed asset. FAA licensed Airframe and power plant mechanic.

I’ve owned a 914 in the past, bought a 1976 2.0 back in 2008 in California while stationed there, ended up giving it to my dad prior to transferring to Alaska. Dad was working on occasionally then my mom ended up getting cancer. During that time period he was doing small work and must have left the passenger window cracked. Came home about 6 years later and car was essentially toasted. I also restore and collect 80s/90s pinball machine. And have a big collection of 70s/80s mopeds

Cars I’ve owned in the past or current not including the 914
CJ7
Audi s3
72 bug
2015 macan
Hummer h3t alpha(current)
Tesla model Y performance (wife’s car)
H3
H3t
Suzuki samurai tin top (flawless just sold)
2) bmw 135i
Yj
Focus rs
Cooper JCW
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 01:24 PM