Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 fresh air blower question, Fresh air blower not turning on
iwuzazombie
post Aug 13 2023, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,700
Region Association: Southern California

Hello! Now i know there are a lot of posts on this topic. I have been reading through many of them which have helped me through quite a lot troubleshooting this.

I just want to confirm something. The blower isn’t operating. I have checked and found there is power at the plug (upper passenger side pole connector). I have cleaned the contacts on the control levers at the heater controls in the cabin including its grounds.

I understand pulling that thing out is a huge PITA. What else should i check? And is it enough to check that there is power on that plug? I also did attempt to apply direct 12v to that upper passenger side pole but it still did not come on.

Just want to make sure i am trying everything before i dig into what seems to be a huge PITA pulling that thing out.

Thanks in advance!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 01:49 PM