Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help Identifying 914 2.0 EFI Components
Miniwerks
post Sep 9 2023, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,219
Region Association: Northern California

I have a 76 914 that is currently running Solex carbs, runs great so I don't plan to mess with it for now but another 914 owner gave me his EFI equipment from his 74 2.0. I would like to restore what is good and replace what is bad but first need to identify what is missing, then determine what can be saved and what will need to be replaced. I know I am missing a smog pump and drive pulley required for CA. I have read that sourcing some of these parts new can be a challenge but fortunately I am not in a rush since I can enjoy the car as is. When I decide to part with the car, I thought it would be nice to have the option to revert to EFI if next owner wanted to. Any pointers on building a complete and operational system? I have much higher res photos if needed.Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 09:56 AM