Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Silver Star Swap Meet and Sacramento BBQ, Sunday September 18th
ConeDodger
post Sep 10 2005, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

On Sunday September 18th the Porsche Club of America Sacramento Valley Region will be sponsoring the 5th annual Silver Star Porsche Car Show and Swap Meet. The swap meet will run from 7AM until Noon. The Car Show will run from 9AM until Noon.

Vendor spaces are free but limited.

Silver Star will be giving out $1000 in Silver Star Certificates

Proceeds to the CHP museum (CAR SHOW)

Silver Star Recycling is located on Dismantle Court. Take Hwy 50 to Sunrise Blvd. go South to Fitzgerald and take a right, Go West to Recycle Road and go left, then right at Dismantle Court.

After the Swap meet we will be having a 914Club BBQ (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/chowtime.gif) from 1PM until 5PM or... at porschecb, Michael's house. This is located at 2522 Lillian Lane near Fair Oaks Blvd. and El Camino in Carmichael. Beer (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif) and wine will be provided. Bring something to BBQ and a side dish to share. PM or email porschecb for parking instructions and directions.

Hope to see you there... This will be a great chance for us Sacramento area 914 people to meet and greet, put a face to a name, and become friends and resources for each other. Oh by the way... you guys coming in from out of town, if you need a place to stay contact me. We can work something out... Certainly hope to see the Northbay contingent. McMark, Trekkor, Northbay914...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Rotten Robby   Silver Star Swap Meet and Sacramento BBQ   Sep 10 2005, 01:16 PM
porschecb   Go to my http://www.914w...   Sep 10 2005, 01:32 PM
McMark   Pinned. I'm probably not going to make it. I...   Sep 10 2005, 03:01 PM
Rotten Robby   McMark, That is too bad. It would have been good t...   Sep 10 2005, 04:17 PM
McMark   Yeah, definitely next time. I'm hoping we can...   Sep 10 2005, 04:20 PM
Steve   I wish I was able to attend. I bought my Euro 3.2 ...   Sep 10 2005, 07:05 PM
Rotten Robby   All you Sacramento 914 guys be sure to PM porschec...   Sep 10 2005, 07:26 PM
mxdude914   Ill be at silver star with my 914 2.0 that is in t...   Sep 11 2005, 05:44 PM
North Bay 914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 08:35 PM