Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need a Tangerine Super Header BADLY!, Help a teener at the runoffs!
Jake Raby
post Sep 12 2005, 08:56 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Well, Last week on the dyno I was able to bolt on 16HP to Tom Burdges F Production 914 engine just by swapping to Racer Chris' Tangerine header...

Tom had reservations about swapping his exhaust that has been working "OK" for years to Chris' system but when he saw the dyno differences it all changed- (o one listens to me until they see the graphs and data logs)

Since Chris' systems are handbuilt he could not build one fast enough for Tom before the runoffs so I was going to disable my car anyway so I decided to send MY exhaust to Tom for the runoffs.... Well Fed Ex lost the damn thing!!!!

So we are stuck- we need some gracious soul that wants to see a teener do well at the runoffs to let us borrow/rent a system.. All we need is the header and phase 9 silencer- the rest of it we already have....

Who has one?? we only need it through next weekend, please help us get this baby up in front of the field!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 05:18 PM