Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hello Everyone!!, New member
biosurfer1
post Aug 16 2003, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Teener fo Life!

Group: Members
Member No.: 977
Region Association: Northern California

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the club and dont actually have a 914, yet... I'm currently searching for one and have a few leads, but any new ones are always welcome. I'm going to school in Sacramento CA so this will be a free time project, but I already love these cars. I admired them for years and finally have the resources to make my dream come true. I'm not very picky about what I'm looking for since I'll probably paint it (silver) and I already have a 76 911 Flat 6 engine primed and ready to be put in, just have to find the car first (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I'll be around a lot now that I found this place and it has been a great place for reference so far. Keep up the good work and I'll post as soon as I find the 914 waiting for me... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
biosurfer1   Hello Everyone!!   Aug 16 2003, 06:32 PM
ChrisReale   Welcome to the club! There is tons of useful ...   Aug 16 2003, 07:37 PM
biosurfer1   actually, one of my friends at school already has ...   Aug 16 2003, 08:07 PM
Scott Carlberg  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 10:46 PM