Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> suggested carbs for 1.8?
lincoln
post Dec 31 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,253
Region Association: None

since main driver car just went south in the trans dept it looks to be quite a while til ill be at a point to swap motors- i might be able to swing for dual carbs like webers or dells

want em to be purdy and add power also heheh

so what would be best set up to look for- yes i considered FI but right now it would only confuse me a LOT as im just starting to learn bout this car

and yea i AM writing all this down so ill have a list to go buy (by) later

so far im up to needing new brake rotors and likely calipers, targa in good shape with good seals, new or good condition rockers , reupholster interior- backpad mostly as seats are probly just easier to find good shape- also considering aftermarket seats, better exhaust , compromise of performance with sound reduction while still sounding nice. new road shocks with a softer ride- likely will go with bilsteins or konis

for now im unable to do much til about jan 20 or so as thats when my next free paycheck is gonna be

likely will just get some cheapy seatcovers for seats til a later date- hugely due to gonna need to either get a new driver car for myself and daughter to use or have trans rebuilt in this one

with luck ill be able to get body work done by mid to late feb and hopefully get the repaint then

really wanna get stuff done on er but as we all know no coin means no goodies - plus im already down about 250 - 300 for a new digi cam for my daughter
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 02:42 AM