Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Looking For Phoenix 914 Mechanics/Parts
Moneypit
post Jan 4 2006, 01:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,360
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hello all! We recently moved from Dallas to Phoenix and went along and dragged the old 914 along.... Problem is, we no longer know of any mechanics who can do more of the technical work on it. We had been taking it to DC racing in Dallas, and found the place very helpful in putting the car on the road. Our last thing we did before I went in the Marines was remove the motor and get the motor and CV joints rebuilt.

I'm home on leave, till jan 12th, and am trying to get as much done/ set up as possible. We have to re-install the motor, tranny, cv joints, and get the brakes completely overhauled, not to mention the usual other myraid of broken stuff that seems to happen with these things (trunk hinges anyone?)

If anyone knows of a small, or large shop in phoenix and could drop us a line, please do so.

Up to this point, my relationship with my car has been Love/Hate..../I'm going to set it on fire (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/fighting19.gif)

Oh yeah, It's a 74 2.0 with a webcam cam and weber carbs, freshly rebuilt.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 07:13 AM