Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> no blowing in the car?
lincoln
post Jan 9 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,253
Region Association: None

thumbs up to lagunero (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smile.gif)

just got a manual he sent me- pretty cool thing to do by my standards- hell my old mopar aquaintances woulda never did that - makin a lot of sense from stuff now that i have something to actually look at .

anyways i cant seem to get the heater blower motor to blow at all, im getting a bit of heat from the heater lever off the motor, and its like a very faint heat is coming up to the windshield vents, not nuff to defog it tho .doesnt seem to be getting power to all the fuses on the fuse board ( gonna be updating that soon ) hooked wipers up to a diff fuse than normal to get them to work but when i try the fan it just starts the fuel pump going

any suggestions besides taking it to a shop which i cant afford at the moment?or tearing it down to a tub and completely restoring it heheh - i take pride in being able to keep the old cars on the road for life when possible and so far only 1 died- death by accident that i coulda drove away from if i coulda got the driveline back in the tranny

maybe find a small fan that will say plug in the lighter socket just to keep windows clear?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 07:45 AM