Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT- my other 4 cylinder german car, also sorta diy by most owners
SGB
post Feb 6 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #1

just visiting

Group: Members
Member No.: 404
Region Association: South East States

Its a 318 is. 1991.
Lotsa fun- Same dual overhead cam 16 valve engine as the e36 models of 92-94, but lighter, and with the same suspension set up as a M3. They are really cheap having all bottomed out at around $1500 to $4500, but the basic package is still there and there are a bunch of performance upgades. The engines are supposed to be long-lived and I guess I'll see.

The 914 is enjoying a little rest. I've got some push rod tube seal replacements in the works, so some of the cooling tin is off but it gets used a few times a week anyway- weather permitting.

So here is a link to a similar board I've found for these cars. Best part is that these guys are jokers too! Maybe not quite as clever as the 914club, but I.m trying to loosen 'em up a little more....the bimmerforums
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 03:31 AM