Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Well, 914-6 restoration project has to go, accepted that I will never finish it
Bob Wolcott
post Feb 22 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,096

Just wanted to give a heads up that I will be unloading my 914-6 project in the near future. I'm not sure if I will part it out or sell it in its entirety. I will not be getting rid of the engine howevfer, because I plan to get an older 911 ('74 911S). My heart will always be with the 914 though, but I need something now to make the daily commute a little more interesting.

Some of the parts I will be getting rid of include a NOS wiring harness, NOS factory oil tank and associated hardware, leather interior (stock seats etc...), early Weber carbs, etc... If anyone is interested, I'll give a heads up as the items become available.

Bob
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Bob Wolcott   Well, 914-6 restoration project has to go   Feb 22 2006, 12:39 AM
736conver   Bummer dude.   Feb 22 2006, 12:58 AM
Bob Wolcott   In response to private messages, pictures can be s...   Feb 22 2006, 01:36 AM
thesey914   Corr! that is a nice piece of equipment

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 08:23 AM