Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Porsche Not Supporting Older Vehicles, Abandoning their heritage, if you ask me
Tobra
post Apr 2 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,634

A post in another thread got me thinking. Porsche has a long and distinguished heritage, but they have apparently lost interest in it. As I understand it, they once had a policy that they would make parts available for their vehicles, pretty much as long as they kept going.

There are a lot of folks out there, you are one of them if you are reading this little missive, who love finely made old cars, particularly from Suttgart. (I am sort of like that, but I have a 914 instead) Maybe through meassage boards such as this, perhaps through the PCA, or POC, it would be possible to influence their actions. I am going to write Porsche a letter on my letterhead. They may do nothing, but they just might respond. Anyone already written them and been spurned? Anyone thing it might work?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 02:44 AM