Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Automobile Atlanta Has Done it Again, ARRRGGHH
A914MAN
post Sep 15 2003, 02:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 191

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)

I recently (June 23, 2003) purchsed, via Ebay, 2 complete sets of "New European Front Turn Signal Bucket Assemblies with Lenses" from AA for the grand total of $700.00. As of September 1, the
item(s) were not in stock and were "On Back Order" and would be for 2 or 3 more months. When I called to complain, I actually spoke with George who gratiously apologized and refunded my money (less of course the PayPal fee of $27 bucks) and stated that I would be put on a waiting list to be contacted as soon as the item(s) arrived. You might say, "Why are you mad about this?", and the answer would be that this feels really typical of the things I have read about this company before. If you don't have it in stock, don't try to sell it today unless it can be delivered tomorrow. They have all of the parts we want, most of the technical advice we need and are poised to be the absolute best in this biz, but yet they pull crap like this.

Secondarily I WAS in the market for STEEL flares for my 6 project and was going to buy them in Georgia, but I am obviously having second thoughts. Anybody out there have advice on where to buy flares or if AA can actually provide a satisfactory unit in a timely fashion? Specifically if you have bought a set of flares from AA and like or dislike anything about the transaction or product, please post it here.

Regards and Thanks for This List
A914MAN
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 12:46 PM