Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Funny new guy at work good for a laugh, this is like highschool WAY OFF TOPIC
turboman808
post Apr 14 2006, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,505
Region Association: North East States

I am sorta embarrassed to write this but at the same time I find it incredibly funny...

So this new guy thinks his impala is the fastest thing on the street. I guess he was doing alot of bragging and such. One of the guys there mentions I have this really fast civic. I guess the guy starts talking crap about me. I said this is like highschool. So I walk up front the other day and they say "Hey you should race him he has a fast car". Of course I say "Sure why not". Guy didn't say anything so that was that. Next day when I head up front he says "Ya know I can beat your car" I say ok well if you want to race let me know. Guys says he only races for $1000 or more. I'm thinking sweet I'm gonna take this guys money!!! I say yeah let me know when you want to.

So guy never says anything to me and I didn't think much of it. Next thing I find out he is telling everyone at work that he challenged me to a race and I backed down. Even better he said he challenged me to the autox. So being the alpha male I am I challeneged him in front of everyone to race me in the autox winner gets $1000. Of course he couldn't back down.

Needless to say I will never see a cent from the guy but I still found it all pretty funny. He has a 2000 something impala thats front drive with an open differential. But those tiger paw tires got me shaking in my boots.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
turboman808   Funny new guy at work good for a laugh   Apr 14 2006, 11:48 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 05:41 AM