Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Which Carpet Kit, Too much choice.
dagdal1967
post Apr 15 2006, 06:52 AM
Post #1

What are YOU looking at...

Group: Members
Member No.: 423

I've been looking around at carpet kits (and looking through old posts to see what people had to say about them).

The Pelican Parts kits seem to be expensive for what they are, especially when you look on e-bay and see ones that are very similar for much less.

I've seen people say that Kits made by Morphensectra (Here) are excellent, but i've also found this kit that looks good too.

Both say they are PLUSH carpeting, and they are about the same price...

Anyone have any personal experience with either set they would like to share... Especially quality and wearability related...

thanks

Doug
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dagdal1967   Which Carpet Kit   Apr 15 2006, 06:52 AM
Dr Evil   Well, I have met and talked with James (morphenspe...   Apr 15 2006, 09:44 AM
Mike McGrath   I've got to replace my carpet at some point, t...   Apr 15 2006, 12:06 PM
boxstr   To throw another one in the pot is Original Fit In...   Apr 15 2006, 09:24 PM
dagdal1967  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 05:57 AM