Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Progress..., And a dumb@ss move!!!
ClayPerrine
post Apr 16 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) I got some work done on my six today. I got the parkbrake adjusted, tracked down why the backup lights don't work, and changed the oil.

Oil changes on a six are a bitch!!!!

Then I go and leave the pan behind the car, and back out of the garage. My six holds 12 quarts of oil with the cooler. I pushed the pan backwards in the driveway, and dumped about 2 quarts worth of oil all over the driveway. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

I had to jack the stupid car up to get the pan out from under it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

I has cat litter on it now, hopefully it will soak it up real quick.

(Where is that dumbass smiley when you need it????)

At least the tuneup and readjust of the MFI done last weekend made a substantial improvement in the performance of the car!!!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ClayPerrine   Progress...   Apr 16 2006, 01:28 PM
Joe Sharp   Gosh! It's kinka nice to hear that somelse...   Apr 16 2006, 01:49 PM
cooltimes   Sorry for the goofus that happened with the oil. A...   Apr 16 2006, 01:52 PM
bjorn jacobson   Must suck to spill a little oil on the driveway wh...   Apr 16 2006, 02:51 PM
ClayPerrine  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 11:44 AM