Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Registration Woes, Howie, can you chime in?
Brando
post Apr 21 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #1

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

So, ever since the ticket fairy visit on wednesday, I've been in a serious rush to get der audi wagon registered into my name.

Way too many hurdles.

Skline and I went to the DMV on weds. Appearantly the dealership which sold the car to him did not have the pink slip or a release of liability from the previous owners. So now I'm on a goose chase to get this thing transferred into my name. This is the order in which the car has been passed:

Previous Owners -> Dealership -> Skline -> Me.

I'm going to try to get from the previous owners any documentation I can. What should I ask for to make this transaction a little easier? Once already the DMV has asked for the pink slip (we cannot get it), and a bill of sale (I have 3, one from the POs, one from the dealership, one from Skline).

This is frustrating... I've got paperwork going in circles here and I need an idea on how to straighten it out.

Thanks,

~B
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Brando   Registration Woes   Apr 21 2006, 07:08 PM
Cap'n Krusty  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 11:05 AM