Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - Paypal phishing scam....., email just received..
scottb
post Apr 23 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #1

who wants a PEZ?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32
Region Association: North East States

here is the content.....

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# April 19, 2006: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

checked my account and there was no activity listed and have access to all areas of the account. forwarded the email to paypal and did not click on any of the links in the message. just a heads up.

cheers.

scott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
scottb   OT - Paypal phishing scam.....   Apr 23 2006, 09:51 AM
KaptKaos   I got one the other day that was kinda neat. It w...   Apr 23 2006, 09:56 AM
jd66921   I got one from my credit union. Funny thing was t...   Apr 23 2006, 10:13 AM
Paul Illick   I get at least ten of those a day, PayPal, Ebay, C...   Apr 23 2006, 10:43 AM
Air_Cooled_Nut  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 10:23 AM