Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: The ultimate 914 storage garage ?, A super garage in Munich - See to believe !
Mountain914
post Apr 28 2006, 07:19 AM
Post #1

Too much time in thin air!

Group: Members
Member No.: 725
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Just received this in the mail. For those of you that have more cars than space, I wonder if you would consider this ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I am told it exists in Munich, and holds the same amound of cars on only 20% of the space (duh). I doubt I would want to await my car at rush hour !!

(IMG:http://members.rennlist.com/mountain914/SuperGarage1.jpg)

(IMG:http://members.rennlist.com/mountain914/SuperGarage2.jpg)

The text of the message was:

Talk about German efficiency! The two photos below were taken at a new parking garage in Munich. The actual space that the facility occupies is approximately only 20% of a comparable facility with the traditional design that is used primarily in the US. Not only is the German structure less expensive to build, but vehicles are also "retrieved" in less time and without the potential of being damaged by an attendant.

So yes, I agree less time than a valet !
Kind of reminds me of a digital jukebox !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mountain914   OT: The ultimate 914 storage garage ?   Apr 28 2006, 07:19 AM
blitZ   That's pretty amazing. Looks like mostly smal...   Apr 28 2006, 07:25 AM
Gustl  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 02:56 AM