Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mid America Motorworks, TIME TO STAY AWAY...
ty914
post May 2 2006, 02:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,646

Buyer Beware…

I just received an email saying that the $1200 worth of stuff I ordered from Mid America Motorworks…that nothing is in stock and that they are sending me 1 item I was looking for. Very lame…. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Their web site is not up-to-date and shows everything instock…I called and cancelled the order…just what I expected…too bad so sad! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

Maleah was nice on the phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) but nice does not put the parts in the hand…I am starting to feel a little better now. I don’t think they are worried about 914 orders and will no longer be stocking anything. So take them off of your list of places to look for stuff.

Anyone know where to get rubber seals for the entire car??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blowup.gif)

Seacrest OUT!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ty914   Mid America Motorworks   May 2 2006, 02:07 PM
markb   Dave at GPR. 1 800 321-5432 ext 502. He can tell y...   May 2 2006, 02:35 PM
STL914   There was an entire thread that I started quite a ...   May 2 2006, 04:05 PM
ttwitc9516   Yeah, I told the wife as soon as they left Ind...   May 2 2006, 04:24 PM
Racer Chris  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 12:41 PM