Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wife's first AX!
Jeroen
post May 8 2006, 04:13 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 3
Region Association: Europe

Yesterday, Christie got her AX cherry popped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

She'd done a lap or two in my 911 in the past, but she was never comfortable with the car, and was pretty much pussy footing it around the cones

Well, yesterday we went AX-ing in her 924S and there was no pussy footing involved (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)
She actually surprised me how agressive she drove. She did pretty good for her first time out and learned a lot.
She put more into it than most guys out there

I think a seed was planted, so we'll definatly be doing more AX-ing together
I also registered her for her first DE next month

She made me a proud hubby (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Overall, we had a great day. Excellent weather, small run group (a little over 20 cars) and about 50 laps each (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jeroen   Wife's first AX!   May 8 2006, 04:13 AM
watsonrx13   Congratulations Jeroen and Christie, you have unle...   May 8 2006, 04:23 AM
rick 918-S   :clap: :trophy: :driving-girl:   May 8 2006, 09:05 AM
Betty   Heh, heh, heh.... it's all fun and games until...   May 8 2006, 09:13 AM
lapuwali   2-3 husband and wife couples I knew would compete ...   May 8 2006, 11:44 AM
ClayPerrine  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 09:50 AM