Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Thinking about selling my Store!, Anyone looking for a nice Pizza Parlor
JRust
post Sep 25 2003, 07:31 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey guys! Some of you know me & my pizza parlor. I am tired of the headache that is my life. I have decided to sell my pizza place & do something I really enjoy! Any rich California guys want to buy a pizza place? I'm not even real sure what I will go into next. I love building just about everything & am good with my hands (except when it comes to engines). So who knows but feel free to send me anyone with money (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
I'd love to make money with 914's but I'm just not good enough to do that. I will forever have one though. I've been sorta selling the Leech for about 3 months. I even posted it in the classifieds here once. I guess my heart really isn't in it though. I'm pretty sure she will die with me in it. Hopefully not for a long time though!
Anyway enough of my bsing. I just hadn't posted in a while & figured I ought to post something! Wish me luck guys
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 07:46 AM