Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> TEXANS: Sundays at H&H, Who goes?
LowGT
post May 20 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #1

1.8 and Proud!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,904
Region Association: Southwest Region

Right after I bought my 914 I found out my boss has a 911SC. She used to drive it everyday but something happened and it needed work, so she stopped driving it for a while. Apparently she used to live in Plano and took it to a mechanic there, but hasn't since she moved because she thought he retired. When she described him and how he works I said it sounds like Wes, and gave her the number to get ahold of him. Turns out we were talking about the same person, so she was excited to have her car back in his hands.

Anyway, she told me he comes in on Sundays because some of the 914 guys come over on Sundays and shoot the shit. So my question is who normally goes and are you guys still going?

I've done a lot to the '14 to get it back on the road and I'm stuck at getting the timing and fuel right. My brakes are still weak too after replacing the entire system and bleeding it several times. So I'm pretty much ready to throw in the towel and have Wes tie up these loose ends so I can get the registered and drive it.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
LowGT   TEXANS: Sundays at H&H   May 20 2006, 10:48 PM
LowGT   Where did all the Texans go? :)   May 21 2006, 11:53 AM
Paul Illick  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 10:38 AM