Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Get your Green 914 shirts here!, not British Racing Green, but Kelly Green isnt that bad =)
dlo914
post May 24 2006, 11:34 PM
Post #1

Whatchu' lookin' at?!?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,697

Here we go! This shirt is available in the following sizes for men: Small to Double XL. And i also have available a small in womens. Price per shirt will be $17 + $4 Shipping and for each additional shirt add $1 to the shipping. For the Women's shirts they will be $15/ea, and shipping is the same. The shirts will be shipped VIA USPS Priority Mail unless another service is requested. Make payments VIA Paypal to: danlo830@yahoo.com. If you are unable to use Paypal to make the payment i will accept Money Orders or Checks. Please have those sent to the following:

Daniel Lo
214 West Alhambra Road
Alhambra, CA 91801

Please post a message on this thread when you have sent a payment, notifying me of your payment.

Here's a picture of the shirt being worn:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:35 AM