Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tranny rebuilds on the cheap, Do some of your own work and save money
Dr Evil
post May 28 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

For those of you that are good at following instructions I have a deal for you. I will show/tell you how to take the gear stack out of your tranny and you can then ship it to me for a full rebuild/assesment for less money. Gear stacks are smaller, easier to ship and all that anyone would really need me to work on. You would also get all of the support to do what needs to be done on your end.

I figure this way I can get more of you to get your trannies right and I can make it cheaper and easier for everyone.

Let me know what you all think. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dr Evil   Tranny rebuilds on the cheap   May 28 2006, 05:20 PM
Andyrew   Sounds good to me! but what about lsd's a...   May 28 2006, 05:47 PM
Andyrew   ps, wouldnt shipping bend the shaft or such? Andr...   May 28 2006, 05:52 PM
Dr Evil   Shipping should not bend the shaft if you package ...   May 28 2006, 06:06 PM
newto914s   That sounds like a great deal :clap: My tranny on...   May 28 2006, 06:39 PM
Andyrew   And if the trani already has LSD.. then no worries...   May 28 2006, 06:40 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 02:53 PM